What is that Kombucha Tea?

By Laura Rhodes - 1:03 AM



It was a while back when some heath conscience friends gave us a same of their "Kombucha Tea". It was this sour tasting stuff that I really had no interest in tasting again, even though it was supposed to be good for you.  It wasn't until a year later that my husband had been drinking the stuff and made it from a "mushroom" that our dear friend Angie W. gave us-that I tried it. Only after I had done research on it and realized you could flavor the stuff. And from then on, I was hooked. Just check out the links and info I have about the drink on my selling blog at "Laura's Little House"...Not just healthy for you, but can taste good too! It is a taste that grows on you and you begin to crave. 


post signature

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Rhodes House Garden

rhodecreations's 2013 album on Photobucket