Happenings at the Rhodes House and Shopping!

By Laura Rhodes - 2:29 PM

 Just a few shots of what I've been up to. Loving to shop at the Fresh Market in Lynchburg, VA where I get all kinds of inspiration. In flowers, food, presentation and displays. They have really good quality produce, flowers, and all kinds of healthy food!



I sold my home grown tomatoes at the Consignment Shop, "Nice as New", where Flo generously lets me sell every year to the customers! A special thank you to the Nice as New Crew!


Just love to shop at the Kroger in town, especially in Boonsboro. It's so convenient to my mom's and I always manage to get a great deal most of the time. Lots of good food and friendly, knowledgeable staff!


Whenever I get the chance, (which is not too often) I go to the Nellysford Farmer's Market, the best one in the area to get inspiration, and fresh cut flowers from the best vendor! 

During the peach season, I love to get fresh orchard peaches to include in all my nice canned goods, Kombucha, baked goods and fresh eating! Way to go, Saunders Brothers!

 I'm a fan of the Natural Health Center where Lina and the crew know their stuff! Just drop in anytime, and they'd be glad to assist you with all your Health Food questions!
Brian from Yard Solutions comes to the rescue to chop down one of our many trees in the yard. Mark is helping out and making sure things are done right! Kudos to Brian at Yard Solutions!

And if you'd like to see my Review on the Web, just go to the Google Maps Reviews to see all my reviews I give! I'm always adding more. Take care everyone!

post signature


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Rhodes House Garden

rhodecreations's 2013 album on Photobucket